Some people are under the impression that Canada is nothing more than a lame version of USA. But this is not true at all. Canada is completely different from its neighbor. There are a number of things for outdoor enthusiasts to enjoy like skiing, hiking, fishing, cycling, etc. Nature lovers can enjoy themselves at one of the 38 national parks and hundreds of regional parks in the country. Culture seekers can enjoy arts, cuisine, traditions, etc. that give the country its unique character. Tourism is a huge business in the country, and they have invested quite a bit in infrastructure with rail and road networks. They offer top-class adventures and an unparalleled outdoor experience for people of all ages.
Here’s a list of some of the top attractions in the country:
- Water sports like canoeing, white water rafting, kayaking, etc.
- Skiing in Quebec, Ontario, Alberta, and British Columbia among other places.
- Hikes and walks which offer different but amazing views. They can be really short or really long depending on your level of vitality. The most popular places include BC, Ontario, Nova Scotia, and Quebec.
- There are some excellent whale watching spots off the east and west coast of the country.
- The Rocky Mountains run through the country. This makes for some excellent climbing and caving opportunities.
- The Magdalen Islands in Quebec are a great choice for watching seals.
Niagara is about much more than just the world-famous waterfalls. The entire region is considered to be a desirable destination for global travelers. There are a number of attractions in this region including amusement parks, wine trails, golf courses, etc. The region also has some of the most beautiful natural settings in the world including the Great Lakes, Niagara Escarpment and the Niagara Falls of course. It’s a must-see destination for anyone visiting Canada.